Spiritual Sweet Spots
- Talking with someone walking closely with God
- Talking with someone walking closely with God when I’m not
- Walking closely with God
- When I can share with someone how much they matter to God
- When someone reminds me how much I matter to God
- When I tell God how much He matters to me
- Forgiveness and its power to change things
- Forgiveness and its power to change me
- Communion and the way it refocuses me on Jesus and His work on my behalf
- Communion and the way it centers me on what really matters for the kingdom’s sake
- Baptism celebrations
- Giving when I’d rather hold on to my money or my things
- Giving because it puts “my” money and things in perspective
- Knowing God actually longs to meet with me. A lot.
- Knowing I can trust God with all that I don’t understand. Which is often a lot.
- Choosing obedience to Christ over personal desire. Which can be hard to do. A lot.
- Knowing that on any given day, even when it might not feel like it or look like it or seem like it, He’s still got the whole world in His hands.